Happy Friday, friends! How has your week been? It's been a bit chaotic over here- our water heater broke on Monday so our apartment has been hot water-less for the week. Thankfully it will be replaced this morning, and I can go back to taking scalding hot showers (my fave).
This is the beginning of a new series-type of post I'm hoping to publish weekly. It will be a short list of links to check out, music I'm into, podcasts I'm obsessing over, etc.
So grab a drink (it is Friday, after all!), and come hang out with me!
- I've been listening to this and this on repeat lately- I just love Laura Marling so much! Her voice and songwriting are just too good.
- Radiolab is one of my all-time favourite podcasts, and their recent episode about plants and exploring whether or not they might be able to remember things (!) really got to me.
- I've been loving Maria Lee's blog, The Gold Zipper lately. She has been working on a project she calls 'wardrobe science' which has totally inspired me to track more data related to my wardrobe.
- I'm an audiobook gal through and through- and while I occasionally do real "real" books, most of my reading is done through my earbuds. Lately I've been listening to Neil deGrasse Tyson's book Astrophysics for People in a Hurry and it's been totally captivating so far.
- With the Oscars last weekend we re-watched one of our new favourite movies, Call Me by Your Name in anticipation of the night. The beautiful scenery, music, and drowsy summer life make it the perfect film to escape these last grey days of winter in.
- If you have Netflix, and you like food, you should check out David Chang's new show, Ugly Delicious. Each episode explores a different type of food, and is guaranteed to make you hungry!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!